SWR Fernsehen is the joint regional television program of Südwestrundfunk for the states of Baden-Württemberg and Rhineland-Palatinate. According to the Südwestrundfunk state contract, at least 30 percent of the current program is exchanged from one country to another.
The state programs of SWR television are broadcast from Stuttgart (for Baden-Württemberg) and Mainz (for Rhineland-Palatinate) with a share of 30 percent. The remaining 70 percent are designed centrally, played in the Play Out Center Baden-Baden, and can be seen in both federal states.
You can watch the SWR Fernsehen live stream in HD anytime, anywhere.
Watch SWR TV live on iPhone, iPad, and Android.
SWR television live stream is free.
SWR TELEVISION LIVE STREAM
SWR Fernsehen is a German TV station. Our website offers its visitors to watch free SWR television live streams on the Internet. No matter if you are in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, or somewhere else, you can always watch SWR Rheinland-Pfalz HD live stream. Now you can watch SWR Fernsehen Mediathek live stream on your PC, tablet, or mobile phone for free and without registration with just one click. Besides SWR Baden-Würthemberg you can watch many German TV channels or Austrian TV channels on this website at the same time without registration and free of charge.